Clay plaster board naturbo windows
The naturbo windows was specially developed for reveals, especially window reveals.
|Panel type||Item number|
- Self-supporting, vapor-permeable clay plaster drywall board for window reveals (special application)
- 18 mm soft wood fiber board (DIN EN 18986)
- Front and back: coated with 3 mm clay plaster including glass fabric reinforcement
- Blunt edge with groove on both long sides
Scope of application
For fitting window reveals. Suitable for all interiors, including damp rooms (bath, shower, toilet) except in the immediate splash water area.
- Slide naturbo windows into the previously installed naturbo window connection profile
- Screw or clamp naturbo windows against the already installed naturbo wall paneling
- Glue corner brackets to the inward facing corner with naturbo edge adhesive
- Fill the entire surface with naturbo Fugenfix
- Apply surface finishing
More information on processing:
|Building physics data|
|Water vapor diffusion resistance||μges < 7|
|Density||6,7 · 10² kg/ m³ (Durchschnitt)|
|Thermal conductivity||λges =0,073 W/(m · K); s(d)=0,031 m|
- naturbo windows are stored horizontally, flat and dry.
- naturbo windows clay plaster boards are part of the naturbo clay plaster dry construction system. Additional products from the naturbo range are required for use.
- The processing instructions are binding.
- When installing on the inside of external walls, ensure that the wall structure is sensible.