Clay plaster board naturbo clima
The standard board in the naturbo clay plaster dry construction system is offered under the name "naturbo clima". It is mounted in two different ways:
- Assembly by screws or clips
suitable for solid wood walls and on wood or metal post constructions
- Assembly by gluing
suitable for stone walls, concrete walls or walls made of plasterboard – is glued with the naturbo clay plaster "adhesive" and a notched trowel.
In the case of ceilings and sloping ceilings, screws (not clamps) may only be used.
|Board type||Item number|
- Self-supporting, vapor-permeable clay plaster drywall board
- 18 mm soft wood fiber board (DIN EN 18986)
- Front: 10 mm clay plaster with glass fabric reinforcement
- Back: 3 mm clay plaster with glass fabric reinforcement
- all around 5 cm flat edge
Scope of application
For paneling wall and ceiling surfaces in all interior spaces, including damp rooms (bathroom, shower, toilet) except in the immediate splash water area.
- With offset joints, screw or clamp onto solid wooden wall elements or onto wooden or metal stands
- Mount with offset joints, glue on masonry or plasterboard with naturbo Haftfix
- Staple joint reinforcement fabric in the flat edge
- Fill the flat edge with naturbo Fugenfix
- Apply surface finishing
More information on processing:
- Processing at a glance
- Binding processing instructions in detail
|Building physics data|
|Water vapor diffusion resistance||μges < 7|
|Density||6,7 · 10² kg/ m³ (average)|
|Thermal conductivity||λges =0,073 W/(m · K); s(d)=0,031 m|
- naturbo clima are stored horizontally, flat and dry.
- naturbo clima clay plaster boards are part of the naturbo clay plaster dry construction system. Additional products from the naturbo range are required for use.
- The processing instructions are binding.
- When installing on the inside of external walls, ensure that the wall structure is sensible.