Joint reinforcement fabric
Reinforcement fabric tape for stapling and filling in the flat edges
|Joint reinforcement fabric||9101-00|
10 cm wide fiberglass fabric tape
Scope of application
The naturbo joint reinforcement fabric is inserted into the flat edges of the naturbo clay plaster boards to prevent cracks from forming at the board joints.
- Staple joint reinforcement fabric in flat edges
- Pay attention to the overlap when the horizontal and vertical joints meet
- Then fill the flat edges with naturbo Fugenfix
- Apply surface finishing
More information on processing:
|Requirement per m² of wall||ca. 2,6 m|
- naturbo joint reinforcement fabric can be stored dry.
- naturbo joint reinforcement fabric is part of the naturbo clay plaster dry construction system. Additional products from the naturbo range are required for use.
- The processing instructions are binding.