Press couplings for connecting the heating modules to each other and with flow and return in three different versions.
|Press couplings 11,6/11,6 mm||9201-10|
|Press couplings 11,6/11,6 mm 90°||9201-15|
|Press couplings 11,6/16 mm||9201-20|
|Press couplings 16/16 mm||9201-30|
|Press couplings 16/16 mm 90°||9201-35|
Scope of application
Press couplings connect the naturbo therm heating modules with each other and with the aluminum composite pipe of the flow and return.
- Push the press coupling onto the aluminum composite pipe so that the aluminum composite pipe can be seen through the round, approx. 1 mm large viewing window on the press coupling.
- Also attach the corresponding pipe on the opposite side.
- When the heating circuit is closed, press the press couplings and check the heating circuit for leaks (usually taken over by the installer).
More information on processing:
- Processing at a glance
- Binding processing instructions in detail
The dimensions indicate the outside diameter of the pipes in mm that can be connected to one another.
- naturbo press couplings are part of the naturbo clay plaster dry construction system. Additional products from the naturbo range are required for use.
- The processing instructions are binding.