Clay filler for joint filling
- has a regulating effect on the room climate
- biologically and ecologically valuable natural building material
- vapor permeable
- free of emissions
- consists of clay, dried natural sand with a selected grading curve, grain size up to 1mm, cellulose (main component of plant cell walls)
Scope of application
- for filling the flat edges of naturbo clima and naturbo therm
- as finishing plaster for naturbo windows
- only suitable for interiors
- The processing temperature must not be below 5 ° C (applies to wall, material and air temperature). 10 ° C – 25 ° C are ideal.
- Always use clean tools and clean water when processing.
- Do not mix with other materials.
- Appropriate temperature and good ventilation are essential for an optimal drying process.
- The applied joint filler must be used within 48 hours.
Filling flat edges
Tack the naturbo joint reinforcement fabric into the flat edges of the naturbo panels. Then stir in 25 kg of naturbo-Fugenfix in 4.5 – 6 l of clean water without lumps and mix vigorously. Let it ripen for approx. 10 minutes, then stir again thoroughly. Thoroughly pre-wet flat edges with water using an spray bottle. Fill in the stapled joint reinforcement fabric with approx. 1 mm excess material. Pay attention to proper compaction. Let the material dry completely (this is the case when the joint material and the board surface are of the same color – drying time under normal conditions between 24 and 36 hours). Then rub the excess material flat with a toothed rasp (the dry Fugenfix can possibly be slightly pre-moistened beforehand.)
Finishing plaster for naturbo windows
Fix naturbo fabric corner bracket for edge protection with naturbo edge adhesive on the edge and staple fabric flags on the corner bracket. Then fill the entire surface of naturbo windows with a thin layer of Fugenfix (2 – 4 mm). The corner bracket is leveled with a spatula.
Further steps in the naturbo processing system
Cover dry and evenly rubbed board and joint fix surfaces with a base layer of naturbo clay finish plaster 0.5 mm before one of the various naturbo surface finishes is applied.
|Wall area per bag (in flat edge)||approx. 7 m²|
|Wall area per bag (naturbo windows)||approx. 4 m²|
- naturbo Fugenfix is stored dry in the original container.
- Mixed joint filler must be used within 48 hours.
- For disposal, allow the material to dry up and dispose of building rubble class 1 as a valuable material.
- naturbo Fugenfix is part of the naturbo clay plaster dry construction system. Additional products from the naturbo range are required for use.
- The processing instructions are binding.