Connections to the heating system
Elements for connecting naturbo therm to the heating system.
|Transition 16 mm / ½ inch with external thread||9201-40|
|Transition 16 mm / ½ inch with inner thread||9201-41|
|Screw connection 16 mm / ½ inch with cone||9201-45|
|Screw connection 16 mm / ¾ inch with cone||9201-46|
Scope of application
Screw connections and connection pieces for connecting the flow and return made of aluminum composite pipe 16 mm to the existing heating system.
- is usually carried out by a heating specialist
- Mount the screw connection / transition on the pipe of the heating system
- Push the aluminum composite pipe into the screw connection / transition so that the aluminum composite pipe can be seen through the round, approx. 1 mm large viewing window
- Check pressing and heating circuit for leaks
More information on processing:
- Processing at a glance
- Binding processing instructions in detail
- naturbo connections to the heating system are part of the naturbo clay plaster dry construction system. Additional products from the naturbo range are required for use.
- The processing instructions are binding.