Aluminum compound pipe
Supply pipe for naturbo therm surface heating in two different pipe diameters
|Aluminum compound pipe 11,6 mm||9200-10|
|Aluminum compound pipe 16,0 mm||9200-20|
- Multi-layer compound pipe (PE-RT / AL / PE-RT)
- malleable by hand
- Max. Pressure 10 bar
- Max. Permanent temperature 60 ° C
- Max. Temporary temperature 90 ° C
Scope of application
Supply pipe for naturbo therm surface heating in two different pipe diameters. The 16 mm pipe is used for the flow and return. The 11.6 mm tube is used to connect two plates on the floor.
- Lay and cut the pipe.
- Adjust pipe cuts with an internal calibrator
- Fit the press coupling, press in and check the system for leaks
More information on processing:
- Processing at a glance
- Binding processing instructions in detail
|Dimensions||11,6er Pipe||16er Pipe|
|Delivery unit||linear meter||linear meter|
|Outside diameter||11,6 mm||16 mm|
|Wall thickness||1,5 mm||2 mm|
- naturbo aluminum compound pipes are part of the naturbo clay plaster dry construction system. Additional products from the naturbo range are required for use.
- The processing instructions are binding.