Finish clay plaster 1 mm
for a rustic surface
|Finish clay plaster 1 mm natural white||8107-00|
- naturbo finish clay plaster 1 mm is a biologically and ecologically valuable natural building material and consists of clay, lime sand (1 mm grain size), titanium dioxide (natural white pigment), cellulose (main component of plant cell walls)
- It is rich in solids, opaque white, ideal for structuring, open to vapor diffusion and supports the regulating effect of the naturbo clay panels on the room climate.
Scope of application
- naturbo clay finish plaster 1 mm is applied as a finishing layer for rustic surfaces. After the appropriate order, the white wall / ceiling is ready. Clay paint is only required as a paint if colored surfaces are required.
- It is only suitable for indoor use.
- naturbo clay finish plaster 1 mm is applied when the base layer of naturbo clay finish plaster 0.5 mm has dried (the earliest point in time for application is when you can touch the base layer with your finger without the plaster remaining on your finger. ) The wall moisture must be below 15%.
- The processing temperature should not be below 10 ° C (applies to wall, material and air temperature).
- Good ventilation is a prerequisite for a good drying process.
- During processing, clean water and tools must always be used.
- The applied finish plaster must be used within 8 hours.
Application as a finishing layer
Mix 25 kg of naturbo clay finish plaster with approx. 5 liters of water and mix vigorously for 5 minutes with a drill and whisk. The consistency can be adjusted by adding water. The consistency is right if the smooth, homogeneous plaster compound does not melt on the trowel. It is applied after the base layer has dried through (see finish plaster 0.5 mm). It is drawn up to a thickness of approx. 1.5 mm, compacted well and can be structured immediately
|Liefereinheit||25 kg sack|
|Wall surface as a finishing layer||approx. 8 m²|
- naturbo finish clay plaster can only be stored in a dry (= powdered) state. It is stored cool and frost-free.
- Applied finish clay plaster must be used within 8 hours.
- For disposal, allow the material to dry up and dispose of it with household waste.
- naturbo brushed clay plaster does not require any labeling
- Store material out of the reach of children
- naturbo finish clay plaster 0.5 mm is part of the naturbo clay plaster dry construction system. Additional products from the naturbo range are required for use.
- The processing instructions are binding.