Finish clay plaster 0.5 mm
as a base layer for all surfaces and as a surface solution itself
|Finish clay plaster 0.5 mm natural white||8103-00|
- naturbo finish clay plaster 0.5 mm is a biologically and ecologically valuable natural building material and consists of clay, marble sand grain size: 0.5 mm, methyl cellulose.
- It is rich in solids, opaque white, ideal for structuring, open to vapor diffusion and supports the regulating effect of the naturbo clay panels on the room climate.
Scope of application
naturbo clay finish plaster 0.5 mm fulfills two tasks in the naturbo clay plaster system:
- It is an essential part and is applied as a base layer after the naturbo clay panels have been installed and the flat edges have been filled.
- It is also used as a finishing layer and is finished as such after application.
- It is only suitable for indoor use.
- Naturbo clay finish plaster 0.5 mm can be applied after naturbo Fugenfix has dried through and surface leveling with a dental rabot. The right time has been reached when Fugenfix and wall panel have dried in the same color. The wall moisture must be below 15%.
- The processing temperature should not be below 10 ° C (applies to wall, material and air temperature).
- Good ventilation is a prerequisite for a good drying process.
- During processing, clean water and tools must always be used.
- The applied finish plaster must be processed within 8 hours.
Application as a base layer
Mix 25 kg of naturbo clay finish plaster with approx. 9-10 liters of water and mix vigorously. The consistency can be adjusted by adding water. The correct consistency is achieved when the finish plaster no longer drips off the horizontal trowel. Apply the base layer to the grain thickness, compact it well and let it dry through. After the base coat can
- either clay finish plaster 0.5 as a finishing layer (see below) or
- any other naturbo surface
Application as a finishing layer
Mix 25 kg of naturbo clay finish plaster with approx. 8 liters of water and mix vigorously. The consistency can be adjusted by adding water. The right consistency is achieved when the finish plaster hardly drips off from a trowel at a 45 ° angle. Apply the finishing layer up to approx. 2 mm (depending on the surface structure) above the base layer, also compact and slice, smooth or structure.
If colored surfaces are required, naturbo clay paint is painted on the finishing layer of naturbo finish clay plaster 0.5 mm. More details on this under naturbo clay paint.
|Delivery unit||25 kg sack|
|Wall surface as a base layer||approx. 18 m²|
|Wall surface as a finishing layer||approx. 7 m²|
- naturbo finish clay plaster can only be stored in a dry (= powdered) state. It is stored cool and frost-free.
- Applied finish clay plaster must be used within 8 hours.
- For disposal, allow the material to dry up and dispose of it with household waste.
- naturbo brushed clay plaster does not require any labeling
- Store material out of the reach of children
- naturbo finish clay plaster 0.5 mm is part of the naturbo clay plaster dry construction system. Additional products from the naturbo range are required for use.
- The processing instructions are binding.